Artwork must be submitted in electronic format. Please include your company name and purchase order number on all artwork sent. Hard Copy Artwork should be crisp, clean, black and white line art. If the art is for multiple color imprint, please provide registration marks. Providing artwork larger than actual size will allow us to reduce it and will provide a better finished product. If your art contains shading, it should be submitted at actual size with a 45 line screen. Electronic Artwork may be submitted via disk (DVD/CD) or email. We accept both Mac and PC files. PLEASE include P.O.# in subject line. Our email address is: email@example.com
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Please include your company name and P.O. # on all artwork sent. Choose a file name that relates to the artwork such as the purchase order number.
- Provide PMS color for all multi-color art.
- Our preferred format is PDF. If you cannot provide your artwork as a PDF, then send a hard copy or raster version of your art (JPG, TIF, BMP) so that we can compare the two and make sure your artwork is not altered in any way when opened.
- Acceptable file formats: Please remember to convert all fonts to outlines
- Adobe Create Suite 1 (AI)
- PDF (our preferred format)
- EPS-Encapsulated Postscript
- TIF-Tagged Image File
- DCS 2.0
- FH-Free Hand (v 8.0 or older)
- CDR-CorelDraw! (v 9.0 or older)
- We also accept scanned images; the preferred format is TIF. We recommend scanning artwork in the line art mode at 1200 DPI.
- If your art does not comply with these specifications, please submit what is available. We will make every attempt to convert your artwork to one of these formats. If we are unable to produce your order from submitted artwork, we will contact you and offer solutions.
- If you would like to place an order but do not have sufficient artwork, we have a staff of artists that can perform cleanup or recreate art for $75.00(g) per hour. We can return it via email at no cost for use on other projects upon request.